Past Design Teams

Monday, December 04, 2017

Brr....Tia is cold....


Today I’m sharing with you a project created using one of the newest digital releases…Brr Tia!!
I printed her out onto some Strathmore Colored Pencil paper.  I find this paper has a great texture for using Prismacolor pencils and it is easy to trim down and run through the printer.
I colored her with pencils trying to make her look as cold as I could; remembering where my face would get the most pink when I had been outside too long.  I then added some Wink of Stella glitter pen and some Marvy Snow Marker.  I then puffed the snow with my heat tool.  I then dug through my stash and found some old alphabet rubons and spelled out brrr….



Brrr......

Be sure to check the other new release images in the store! 

Happy crafting….Lynda

No comments: