Past Design Teams

Friday, March 24, 2017

Time for the Spring Coffee Lovers Hop!!!

It's that time again...and I wouldn't miss it...



For my card I am using one of the freebie images we received in a prior hop.  Unfortunately my file has the following name on it and I can't seem to figure out who created this wonderful image:  dtc lizzie freebie.  If you happen to know the source of this image please let me know so I can properly tag it...



I've been working with my Prismacolor pencils a lot lately and coloring while my youngest is at her guitar lesson.  This week I worked on this image and am pleased with how it turned out.  I added it to this great floral pattern paper and then added the sentiment across the front using these cute pink brads!

Pull out something warm drink related and jump in and play along...  all the details can be found on the blog post here.

Happy crafting....Lynda

15 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lynda:
Fabulous for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

Lynda, this is awesome. Great coloring too!

Shelly said...

This is so sweet!

Becca Yahrling said...

That is a pretty floral BG paper. Lovely card, lovely coloring.

Ann said...

Lovely card. That background paper looks so familiar, I think I have some hoarded away. Ha!

New Creations said...

Love the floral backing PP, so beautiful!

Fikreta said...

great card!

Hetty said...

Great card, butiful background.
i love how you colored the cup.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That pretty pattern paper is a perfect background for your wonderful big cup. I really like this look.

Lisa said...

Love the way you've colored the cup! Great card!

Nikki said...

Beautiful floral card :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful card!!!

Tink said...

Very Pretty card!

Ericka Strange said...

Great job on the coffee cup and I love this background. So pretty!

Marsha said...

Fantastic job with the pencils. Really like your card - the BG, cup, the placement of the sentiment.